Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hmm.. So many days never come to make entries in my blog already.. Busy Preparing for O lvl chinese past few days.. Yupp.. The chinese paper was so so.. Kinda easier then i thought.. But think after moderation I might get a C6 again.. -.- Hopefully i can get a B4 this time.. Yupps.. But no matter what the result is.. This time I really have done my best.. So yupps.. If cant get a B4 then so be it.. Not least I don't owe myself a explanation.. Hahz.. :)

After the O lvl chinese went out to celebrate.. With pig god, shaun, ben, xing hua, yee wen and anita.. We were kinda glad that the nightmare was over.. Lolx.. Yupps.. Cause the chinese paper was a nightmare to some of us.. Hahz.. Yupps..

Hmm.. Slacked fromn there onwards till now.. Then got the mood to come online and blog.. Haha.. Yea.. Later will be goin to nel hse to practice maths.. Next monday is O lvl maths.. DAMN!!! I hate maths.. Jus hope I can get a B3.. Thats all i want.. Nothing much.. Yupps..

Just played BF2 by the way.. Now then know that all my skills is gone.. Can only get frags through thrawong medic packs.. -.- Cant even score by killing.. -.- Will train hard in BF2 after my O's.. Hahz.. Yupps.. :)

That's all.. Hopefully O lvl will B over soon.. Now is only the begining of the end of nightmare..

~Ghost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home