Hmm.. So long never blog oready.. This blog is dusty man.. Hmm.. Really lotsa things happened recently.. Got my O lvl result.. L1R4 w/o CCA is 27.. L1R4 w CCA is 25.. Was posted to republic Polytechnic initially.. But appeal into Nanyang Polytechnic.. 1st choice Electronic,Computer & Communications engineering.. I got into my 1st chioce.. Lolx.. Never thought that would appeal would success..
Well.. Though the courses is not the one that I liked but its ok.. I just need to get top 5% of the cohort to get into U.. Then in Uni I still could jump course.. :) Yea.. So now really gotta work real hard le in polytechnic..
Registration for the poly was kinda hassle.. =x Though got internet to help out but we still nidda send smth to NYP personally.. Might as well do everything online huh?? Lolx.. Yea.. Past few days had been running here and there to do the registration.. The only thing I have not done is my NS deferment.. =x Will do it by monday.. Yea..
Anyway this course I got into there is FT A.K.A the dino as my senior to guide me.. So I do not really need to fret that much.. Lolx.. She says she will gimme free guides n tuition.. :) But actually she is not tt senior.. She was my former classmates.. Lolx.. For the reason I dont think I nidda explain le huh.. Lolx.. You sure can guess it.. =X
Anyway just few days ago I just learned smth.. I leanred how to let go.. Yea.. Let things go that no longer belongs to you spiritually and physically.. Yea I know its hard.. But just dont know how I did that..
Yes.. Those gd and bad memories still lurk in my mind.. But now I will take the gd ones to remind me of the happy times.. As for the bad ones.. Take it as a lesson learnt.. Well without those bad ones I wont be who I am today.. Really thanks to those who have really let me learned and grow up.. Whether friend or foe..
And just now I did smth that I never expect myself to do.. I explain bout the past to YiLing why during those days when I was with her I seldom smile.. Im someone who think far ahead of my time.. So I would think of the future.. Like :"What if I could not support my loved ones and my family? Will they suffer like what I have gone through??".. Cause I do not really want those around me to suffer like I do now.. Thats why during those times with her I tend to think of those questions.. Thus somehow I appeared that I frowed.. =x I keep this to myself as I do not want her to worry for things uncalled for too.. But I do not know that things will turn out like that..
Even though we cant be lovers but we still could be friends.. Im really glad.. :) Glad that I have undone the last knot in my mind for a year plus.. Glad that i have really leaned smth.. Glad that I have grown up and finally glad that I learned how to let go.. Thanks YiLing.. You let me learn loads.. :)
What I had learned so far.. Share your problems with your loved ones.. They sure would be glad to help out.. Even if they cant they still will give you their support in anyway.. Spiritually or mentally.. Also.. Treasure what you have got now.. Dont wait till you lose it then you start to regret.. By then it would be too late.. This is really a useful piece of advice from my experience I would like to tell others.. So yea.. =)
~Ghost
Well.. Though the courses is not the one that I liked but its ok.. I just need to get top 5% of the cohort to get into U.. Then in Uni I still could jump course.. :) Yea.. So now really gotta work real hard le in polytechnic..
Registration for the poly was kinda hassle.. =x Though got internet to help out but we still nidda send smth to NYP personally.. Might as well do everything online huh?? Lolx.. Yea.. Past few days had been running here and there to do the registration.. The only thing I have not done is my NS deferment.. =x Will do it by monday.. Yea..
Anyway this course I got into there is FT A.K.A the dino as my senior to guide me.. So I do not really need to fret that much.. Lolx.. She says she will gimme free guides n tuition.. :) But actually she is not tt senior.. She was my former classmates.. Lolx.. For the reason I dont think I nidda explain le huh.. Lolx.. You sure can guess it.. =X
Anyway just few days ago I just learned smth.. I leanred how to let go.. Yea.. Let things go that no longer belongs to you spiritually and physically.. Yea I know its hard.. But just dont know how I did that..
Yes.. Those gd and bad memories still lurk in my mind.. But now I will take the gd ones to remind me of the happy times.. As for the bad ones.. Take it as a lesson learnt.. Well without those bad ones I wont be who I am today.. Really thanks to those who have really let me learned and grow up.. Whether friend or foe..
And just now I did smth that I never expect myself to do.. I explain bout the past to YiLing why during those days when I was with her I seldom smile.. Im someone who think far ahead of my time.. So I would think of the future.. Like :"What if I could not support my loved ones and my family? Will they suffer like what I have gone through??".. Cause I do not really want those around me to suffer like I do now.. Thats why during those times with her I tend to think of those questions.. Thus somehow I appeared that I frowed.. =x I keep this to myself as I do not want her to worry for things uncalled for too.. But I do not know that things will turn out like that..
Even though we cant be lovers but we still could be friends.. Im really glad.. :) Glad that I have undone the last knot in my mind for a year plus.. Glad that i have really leaned smth.. Glad that I have grown up and finally glad that I learned how to let go.. Thanks YiLing.. You let me learn loads.. :)
What I had learned so far.. Share your problems with your loved ones.. They sure would be glad to help out.. Even if they cant they still will give you their support in anyway.. Spiritually or mentally.. Also.. Treasure what you have got now.. Dont wait till you lose it then you start to regret.. By then it would be too late.. This is really a useful piece of advice from my experience I would like to tell others.. So yea.. =)
~Ghost

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home