Untold Stories
Sunday, April 15, 2007
"Those who have the ability and power to help yet they did nothing to help it must share the guilt and responsibility for the dire outcome.. "
~Ghost
posted by Ghost at
2:06 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Ghost
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hmm.. What left over now are only memories.. Memor...
Hmm.. So long never blog oready.. This blog is dus...
Hmm.. Tried to sleep just now.. But can't get to s...
Hmm.. So many days never come to make entries in m...
Hmm.. Another day has passed.. Yupps.. Or should I...
Hmm.. One day past already.. Thats fast... ... ......
Now is almost 1600hrs.. Woke up at 1500hrs.. Have ...
Hmmm.. Did not have a good night rest for like sin...
PHEW... I'm so dead beat today... Have been to nel...
Hahz.. The short blog I entered this morning could...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home