Hahz.. So long never come update my blog le.. Six mths since I last update my blog.. Hahz.. Just finish clearing up those spider web inside my blogger AC.. Lolx.. Ok.. Thats kinda lame..
Many things have happened during this last six mths.. Really loads.. I have learn loads too..
Lets talk bout academic area first.. My last sem was really lucky.. I passed all my module by luck due to heavy moderation.. Lolx.. If not I would have failed.. Cause for my core module Engineering Maths out of the 7 questions I only done 3.. Lolx.. And not all the 3 are completely correct.. So yea.. Really lucky.. My 2 other core module are also similar.. Electronic Circuit (EC) and Digital Electronics (DE) also went to exams with half past six knowledge.. EC out of all the question I only manage to do a few question.. DE too.. Whats more DE I can copy from the person beside me.. Lolx.. So u can imagine how lucky I really am to pass my last sem.. For all the project module no problem cause I'm more of a hands on person.. Lolx.. Worst of the worst only get a C for project base.. Got 1 A 2B 1C and 3D for my overall grading in last sem.. And yea.. All the D's are my core module.. Lolx..
Somehow after mere pass due to moderation of school (cause I think the teachers also lazy to write report too!) I have decided I will want to get a good grade for this sem.. Cause I need to pull up my over G.P.A so that I can score average G.P.A due to my 1st sem lousy grade.. T.T Yea.. Gotta work hard le.. As for this sem all the subject aren't that bad.. At least all the teachers are nice to work with and have no AP.. And this sem do not have that much amount of homework and worksheet.. So kinda really "free".. Just need to do some self revision.. And all the topics are generally easy.. Practice and listen in lecture can already.. Sure can pass de.. If wanna score then nidda a little more hardwork le.. Lolx.. Hope I can so slightly better for this sem.. :D *fingers cross tho..* =x
That's all for my academic.. Lolx.. And bout my class.. Last sem I did not talk to them as frequently and as much as now I do.. Cause maybe due to my anti-social character ba.. Now I do crack jokes with them and do talk to them regarding studies or some other stuff.. Better then last sem.. I feel going to school everyday cause going to school to have fun and learn things in the meanwhile feels really great.. Better then last time go to school with sianz mood and frowning face.. Yupps.. Because after so many things had happened I start to take things easy and mindset somehow a little more "opened" now.. Yea.. No point take things so hard as it will only make one feels demoralized and depressed.. Happy also one day passed.. Sad also one day passed.. Might as well live your day to the fullest and make the best outta it?? So for now I rather choose the happy way or living whenever I can.. :D Yea..
This few mths also have been constantly talking to my TKD senior Fadhil a.k.a Ali Baba and Christine.. Thought Christine have her probs on deciding her future career path but talking to her has also let me learnt bout myself and what can I learn from her step too.. Yea.. What I learn in "Sun Tze Art of War" can be applied and given as advice to her.. :D As for Fadhil, that time he told me something that make me realize that in the past I cant really let things go.. He said last time a Mc exhange programme in Spore invited all the Mc CEO from all over the region.. Then one Germany branch CEO manage to talk to him and find him potential in handling bigger task and is a good employee.. Thus before the Germany CEO leave he gave Fadhil a Mc badge from German.. Fadhil work place have one girl from indonesia attached to spore Mc for manager training I suppose.. So before she left Fadhil gave her the bagde..
I really have to say I respect him for that.. Cause if I were him I will not give away such a rare and prestigeous badge without thinking twice or hestitaing.. So that's something I really learn from him.. That is one must able to take and go.. And ranking or badge is secondary.. What ever you do at the end of the day is you must learn something.. Not the reward or the result.. Yupps.. At times usually people look at the rewards and results.. Hence they generally might be stuck in the cycle as they never learn.. Yea.. Experience is the crucial and the fundamentals.. Thanks Fad..
As for my personal life nothing much happened.. Just that back then tuesday Ren Hui invited me to go Hougang RC TKD training with his cousin.. That is another Leng Kee club opened by Ren Hui's friend I suppose.. Then yea.. Joined the training as enthusiasm and focus cause long time never train so heard le.. But there I manage to see a chio girl in the class.. Yea.. Chio girl.. She's a BB too.. Just promoted only tho.. She was left to take the class as Ren Hui mentioned that the main instructor busy.. Yea.. At first did not really go and notice her because so long never had the chance to train properly and hard.. But after lesson manage to talk to her shortly bout TKD stuff then went off with Ren Hui and his cousin.. But the next day till now her face still etch in my mind..
And the feeling of liking someone is there.. Have I really fallen for her or I just need someone to be there?? For now I think I really need to cool down to analyze the situation and take any action if it is confirmed?? Yea..
Cause for I have let go of my past.. I have got my thoughts straight for now.. Because in the past it was me who can't let go of things which had already happened.. Knowing it was impossible to turn back time to change the situation yet I was holding onto the hopes that the impossible will happen.. Hence for now I have think through all and decide to move forwad instead of staying on the spot and remain motionless.. The feeling is great.. But for now all I need is courage to take the first step.. Hopefully the first step will be a successful one.. :D
~Ghost

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home